To report a public health emergency or a notifiable condition, please call Garfield County Health District: (509) 843-3412.
After hours call the Sheriff's Office: (509) 843-3494
Health and Safety Laws
-Please complete this if you have witnessed a smoking Violation
- What is considered a Smoking Violation? -Smoking Laws in Washington State
- Vaping in Public Places?-- Vaping laws in Washington State
Vape-Free Policies in Smoke-Free Places- A Blueprint for Businesses interested in going Vape-Free
For More Public Health and Safety Laws Click Here
- Washington State Quit Line- 1-800-QUITNOW
Vaccine Information Sheets - Center for Disease Control
- Car Seat Help!- For more information visit our office to have a Car Seat Technician help you install.
We are committed to professional, caring services that motivate individuals to a higher level of physical, mental, and environmental health awareness and responsibility.
Roles of Public Health
- Monitor health status to identify community health problems.
- Diagnose and investigate health problems and health hazards in the community.
- Inform, educate, and empower people about health issues.
- Mobilize community partnerships and action to identify and solve health problems.
- Develop policies and plans that support individual and community health efforts.
- Enforce laws and regulations that protect health and ensure safety.
- Link people to needed personal health services and assure the provision of health care when otherwise unavailable.
- Assure a competent public health and personal health care workforce.
- Evaluate effectiveness, accessibility, and quality of personal and population-based health services.
- Research for new insights and innovative solutions to health problems.
121 South 10th St.
email us at: healthco.garfield.wa.us
|Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:00pm
CLOSED 12:00pm - 1:00pm