Gas Prices Getting You Down?
Want to maintain your independence?
We Are the Solution!
We have vehicles that are ADA accessible!
Garfield County Transportation Authority is committed to ensuring that no person is excluded from participation in, or denied the benefits of its transit services on the basis of race, color, or national origin, as protected by Title VI in Federal Transit Administration (FTA) Circular 4702.1.A
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Monday - Friday: 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Monday - Thursday: Departs approximately 9:00 AM
- Monday - Friday to Clarkston/Lewiston
- 6:45 AM - Leaves the Catholic School
- 6:47 AM - Leaves PDQ
- 6:50 AM - Leaves Four Star Supply / NAPA
- 6:53 AM - Leaves Pataha Stage Stop
- Returns At Approximately 5:15 PM
Please schedule at least one day in advance. (509) 843-0200
Please contact us with any questions or concerns at:
(509) 843-0200 or (509) 566-7230 after hours. E-mail - randersonco.garfield.wa.us
GCTA board meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of the month at 1:15 at the Garfield County Courthouse.
February board meeting will be held Tuesday, February 19th due to the President's Day holiday on Monday, February 18th.
Donations are gladly accepted. Please turn in sealed donation envelopes to the office during business hours.